Where can I find my Tracking Number and see if my order has shipped?
You can see your Order Status (See below for Order Status Definitions) anytime by clicking :
This shopping cart system is currently limited to how many 'statuses' we can use. This grid explains what status we use and what they mean for us.
|STATUS||WHAT IT MEANS|
|Awaiting Fulfillment||We have RECEIVED the order and it is awaiting processing|
|Pending||Order is being prepared to go to Product Creation. We are making your bottle labels, order control sheets, packing slips and address labels.|
|Your order is IN PRODUCT CREATION. All of the above are completed and your order is being custom made to your specifications and goes through our Quality Control Process. It will then go to Shipping where the bottles will be inspected, caps tightened, bottles counted, polybagged, packaged, weighed, and postage affixed.|
Shipping Status: Shipped
U.S. P.S. w/Delivery Confirmation
NOTICE: It is not uncommon for the USPS to not update 'Tracking' on Delivery Confirmation Packages. First Class Mail and Priority Mail services do not include end-to-end visibility. This means the Post Office is not required to update tracking. They often do not scan a package until it is delivered.
LOST SHIPMENTS - FILING A CLAIM
Shipped From: ECBlend.com
USPS Station orders are taken to for processing: (Ship From) Zip Code 97501 United States
TIME STAMP (From "Your Order has been Shipped" notice, or go to MyAccount, select the Order you wish to view)
If the time shipped is before 5 p.m.:
- Your order was delivered to the P.O. before their cut-off time for the day.
If the time shipped is after 5 p.m.:
- Your order was delivered to the P.O. after their cut-off time, and should be processed by the P.O. in the morning.
Saturdays: (If your order shows shipped on a Saturday)
- Saturday cut-off time (at the Post Office we drop-off at) is 3 p.m. (We are not sure if the Post Office actually processes packages received on Saturdays)
Sundays: (If your order shows shipped on Sunday)
- Your order was delivered to the P.O. on Sunday, and should be processed by the P.O. on Monday
Holidays (official): (If your order shows shipped on a Federal Holiday)
- Your order was delivered to the P.O. on a holiday, and should be processed by the P.O. on their next scheduled work day.
Article ID: 37
Category: Shipping Information
Views : 8282
Rating (Votes): (27)