INGREDIENTS AND CONTENTS
[Click here for More about Bottle ID's and flavor shots]
Standard Ingredients on ECBlend bottles are pre-printed on the label and include ingredients that are contained in e-liquid:
(Ingredients will say 'Nicotine' but an order of zero nicotine will not have any in it: See Below for more on that)
Flavoring: ECBlend uses both natural and artificial flavoring in our e-liquids. The 'standard labelling' includes that statement. If you order All-Natural & Organic, the flavoring will be all-natural and organic.
Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerin (VG): The same statement applies to these. Although the 'fixed' label includes these, the exact content is located at the bottom of the label in the 'custom' details section (See Below). A bottle that is ordered as 100% VG will not contain any PG even though the 'fixed' label lists it. The detail section will say 0%PG/100%VG
as each bottle is custom made to your specifications at the time of order, the Content Details are along the bottom of every bottle:
- Beginning with the bottle size: 5mL, 15mL, 30mL, 50mL, 125mL, and so on
- Next is the nicotine content. All ingredients say 'Nicotine;, but if you look along the bottom you will see the exact amount of nicotine in the bottle.. If your bottle does not contain nicotine, the label will read '0 nic'.
- Next is the Base Mix: A 50/50 (pg/vg) mix will be written as 50% PG / 50% VG ---- a 100% VG mix will be written as 0%PG 100%VG (0 PG is in the base mix)
- Next is your control batch ID
- Next is the creation date of the e-liquid
Additional: Natural and organic flavoring says (above the name) 'Using All-Natural and Organic Flavoring' which it does, and it is certified by a third party certification company to be organic.
Finally, specific options, such as Menthol, Cool Hit™ and Extra Flavor, Sweetener, information is provided under the product name.
Small bottle label sizes force us to use abbreviations on our bottles for some of our options.
Create Your Own and Coffee Your Way e-Liquids allow you to name your own creation. That name is transferred to your bottle label.
Create Your Own
|| Propylene Glycol
|| Vegetable Glycerin
|| Coffee Your Way
|| Cool Hit
|| Extra Flavor
|| Double Extra Flavor
|| Extra Caramel
|| Extra Tobacco
|| Extra Vanilla
|Sw / eSw / dSw
|| Sweetener / Sweetener-Enhanced / Double Sweetener